Splash Pads OPEN starting Saturday, May 20 (weather permitting)
Splash pads are a family-friendly place for children to enjoy the warm weather in a safe and fun environment. Enjoy our splash pads in both Acton and Georgetown, open daily from the Saturday of Victoria Day Weekend to the Monday of Labour Day Weekend. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., which may be extended during a heat alert.
Splash Pad locations:
- Dominion Gardens Park: 135 Maple Avenue, Georgetown
- Gellert Community Centre: 10241 Eighth Line, Georgetown
- Prospect Park: 30 Park Avenue, Acton
Dominion Gardens Splash Pad
Gellert Community Park Splash Pad
Superior Glove Splash Pad
Splash Pad Policy & Regulations
- The Splash pad is not supervised, as there is no standing water within the water area.
- Is intended to provide water play fun for toddlers and youth.
- No pets
- No bicycles
- No Skateboards
- No Rollerblades
Please keep the area safe and the surface undamaged!