Three Musketears Skate Park
415 Queen Street (Hwy 7), Acton, ON
The Three Musketears Skatepark is a regional sized skate park and a great place to hone your skills or try something new. The park features several rails, ramps, a challenging bowl as well as big open spaces for great flow. While skateboarding is the traditional method to enjoy this park, you’ll also find riders choosing BMX, scooters and in-line skates. In addition to the skatepark there is a multi-sport court with basketball nets and the option to flood in the winter for an outdoor skating rink. Located on the Acton Arena & Community Centre Campus, Three Musketears Park is conveniently located with easy access just off of Highway 7.
Mold-Masters Skate Park
221 Guelph Street, Georgetown, ON (Mold-Masters SportsPlex)
This facility was made possible by the co-operative efforts of the Halton Hills Community through the Skateboarders, Inline Skaters & BMX Bikers of Halton Hills (S.I.B.A.H.H) Committee and the Recreation and Parks Department. Funding was provided through generous community donations and the Corporation of the Town of Halton Hills.
In 2001 the Acton Sports Action Park (ASAP) Committee was formed to raise funds and investigate a suitable site to develop a skatepark in Acton. The goal was to give kids a safe place to skate, wheel and blade. The park is the culmination of five years of dedicated effort.
The 3 Musketears Skatepark, and its unique spelling, is so named in memory of three local youth, Mark Everson, Travis Toth and Rory Dick who died tragically in an accident in September 2000.
Family and friends organized an annual golf tournament in their name. The funds raised were donated to help construct this skatepark. Three Musketears Skatepark opened in 2007.
- Appropriate safety equipment and apparel is required
- Facility use under wet or icy conditions is prohibited
- Facility users must keep facility surfaces free of litter and debris
- Skateboarding on the parking lot and sidewalk is prohibited
- Participants shall provide adequate space between participants
- Food or drink are not allowed on the facility
- Report Damage to the Town of Halton Hills (905 873-2601 ext. 2286)
- Use garbage receptacles to keep the facility and grounds litter free
- Graffiti Art is not permitted on the facility
- Arena washrooms may be available subject to arena scheduling - access to the and from the arena will be via the front doors only
- This is your park, please refrain from behaviour which may detract from the enjoyment of the facility by others.
The facility is user supervised and is managed through posted regulations. All facility users are required to obey the facility regulations, and assume full responsibility for any personal risk or injury.
For more intormation on skate parks please visit our Action Sports Page.