Take a look at our summer camp planner for a quick way to see how camps can fit into your summer this year!
Our camps cater to a wide variety of interests, including sports, theatre, dance, outdoors, cooking and much more. Here is a preview of the camps offered by the Town.
For a description of our camps, as well as information on pricing and availability, visit our online registration webpage.
- Adventure Splash n’ Fun Junior: Born 2010 – 2012
- Adventure Splash n’ Fun Senior: Born 2005 – 2009
- Ball Hockey Camp: Born 2005 – 2010
- Busker Mania Camp: Born 2005 – 2011
- Chefs in Training: Born 2005 – 2011
- Epic Sports Camp: Born 2005 – 2010
- Leaders in Training: Born 2003-2004
- Musical Theatre Camp: Born 2005-2010
- Outdoor Explorers: Born 2005 – 2011
- Sports Adventure Camp: Born 2005 – 2011
- Studio Art Camp: Born 2005 – 2011
- Tyke Hullabaloo: Born 2012-2014
- Theatre Camp: Born 2005-2010
- Tiny Tykes Sports Camp: Born 2012-2014
Important Camp Information
Check out our Parent Guide for a complete source of information on preparing for summer camps.
Our camp age requirements are in accordance with the Province of Ontario's Child Care and Early Years Act. Only children who are 4 years of age at the start of program will be permitted to participate in any camp program.
Children with a Special Need or Health Condition
If your child has a special need and/or requires support while attending camp, please contact 905-873-2601 ext. 2965 to discuss options for ensuring a successful camp experience for your child. Calls placed early allow staff more time to coordinate and prepare assistance.
The Region of Halton and the Town of Halton Hills Recreation & Parks offer financial assistance to qualifying families. For more information, please review our Affordability and Inclusion Policies, or contact Recreation Services at 905-873-2601 Ext. 2263.
Volunteer at Camp
For volunteer information, visit the Volunteer section of our website.