Seniors Tax Grant Program
You are eligible for a $425 Seniors Tax Grant if you or your spouse meet the following qualifications:
- Must be 65 years of age or older; and,
- Must be in receipt of the Guaranteed Income Supplement; and,
- Occupy residential property in the Town of Halton Hills; and,
- Have been assessed as owner of such property for at least one (1) year immediately preceding the date of application.
- The seniors tax grant program is funded by the Region of Halton, the School Board and the Town of Halton Hills.
Recipients of the seniors tax grant will automatically receive an application in the mail in June each year.
Senior Tax Grant application forms can be picked up at the Town offices or downloaded off our web site.
If you have any question please contact the Town of Halton Hills Tax Department.