Seniors Centres Membership
Halton Hills Seniors Recreation Centres are welcoming, fun places to go for a wide variety of recreational and educational activities, services and special events. Spend time with people at the same stage in life as you, with the same outlook as you... get active, find new interests and take on new challenges.
Your experience at the centre will be as individual as you are. Take part in weekly events or only drop in when something peaks your interest. Halton Hills Seniors Centres have been designed to work for you!
MEMBERSHIP MADE FOR YOU!
Looking for a place to belong but not feel tied down? Joining the Seniors Centres can be as involved or as casual as you want. Feel free to sign up for every activity going or just enjoy the spontaneity of socializing with other members. All at a very affordable annual fee.
- Annual Access to drop-in activities and social events at both locations, many of which are member exclusive!
- Reduced Fees for Town offered registered programs located at the Seniors Centre during the hours of 8:30am - 4:30 pm
- A Voice - members have a personal and financial stake in what happens at the Centres including voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting.
- Regular Communication about Centre news and activities through a complimentary newsletter from each Seniors Centre Branch
- A sense of belonging... The most important benefit of all.
Annual Membership Fee:
Acton: $25.00/ calendar year*
Georgetown: $35.00/calendar year
- Your annual membership gives you access to both locations.
- A $10.00 top up fee is required on Acton membership fees for those who would like to attend programming at the Georgetown centre.
- Associate memberships are available to members spouses and others who are under the age of 55.
EVEN MORE REASONS TO JOIN...
- Special Events - Holiday celebrations, barbecues, lunches and dinners, teas, guest speakers and entertainment.
- On Trend Programming such as Zumba, Yoga and the newest technology.
- Creative Outlets - Arts, crafts, music and challenging games such as chess and billiards.
- Health & Wellness - Educational seminars, hiking, relaxation techniques, core and muscle strengthening, cardio and more
- Travel - Sightseeing, shopping, dining and theatre all for a reduced member's rate
- Share your Expertise The centres are always looking for innovative programming ideas and the instructors to lead them
- Volunteering We'll match your life skills to one of our many rewarding volunteer
opportunities. Our volunteers are an integral part of the success of the centres
Please feel free to contact the Seniors Centres at anytime with questions, concerns or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you.