My 3 Things for Halton Hills
The 3 things initiative is all about choosing three things that you can do to make a difference – to make the Town of Halton Hills – one of Canada’s best small town communities – even better! Just imagine the impact if every resident in Halton Hills made a small contribution of goodwill. Your three things could involve volunteer service, it could involve an act of kindness, a charitable donation or leading a new initiative. Big or small, it’s up to you because together we make a HUGE difference in this great community and in this great country. Happy Canada 150 - help celebrate by declaring your three things commitment!
The challenge is on – to every Canadian – to give three gifts of service, large or small. What are you passionate about? How can you contribute? Declare your ‘3 things for Canada’ on Instagram using hashtag #HH150 for all to see!
Councillor Clark Somerville’s 3 Things
Mayor Bonnette's 3 things
If you don’t have Instagram fill out this form and we will post your 3 things on our website.
My Three Things submitted to HaltonHills.ca
1. I will buy coffee for 3 people behind me at Tim Horton''s 2. I will give a nice compliment to someone each day to make them feel good 3. I will bring Canada Day flowers to brighten the common area of my offices. ...
1. Help someone become a Canadian citizen 2. Continually be picking up litter and thanking people who are also doing it. 3. Support local cultural initiatives. ...
1. I will support shop locally. 2. I will pick up trash when I walk my dogs. 3. I will volunteer more in my community. ...
1. I will visit and purchase my food at our local farmers market 2. I will ride my bike to work instead of taking the car 3. I will help my elderly neighbours mow their lawn this summer....
1. When I go for walks on Halton Hills trails I will pick up any trash that I see and put it in the garbage. 2. I will volunteer my time to help local charities. 3. I will grow and donate food to our local food bank....
1. Pick Up litter as I walk 2. Conserve Energy at home 3. Shop more locally...
My Three Things using Instagram #HH150