Halton Hills Premier Gateway Development
The Halton Hills Premier Gateway Business park is located at the intersection of Highways 401 and 407
- 401 Urban Design Guidelines. Download PDF
- 401 Corridor Official Plan Amendment No. 94. Download PDF
- 401 Corridor Zoning By-law 00-138. Download PDF
- Colour Zoning Map (for reference purposes only)
- 401-407 Employment Area Map Download PDF
- 401 Scoped Sub-watershed Study Download PDF - 50Mb
- is located in the Greater Toronto Area
- has 1000 acres of prestige industrial land
- has unsurpassed access to the four hundred series of highways
- has easy access to the industrial heartland of Ontario and to the markets and suppliers in the United States
The Halton Hills 401-407 Gateway Business Park is:
- your gateway to Toronto
- your gateway to North American Markets
- your gateway to a great Quality of Life
- your gateway to success
Halton Hills' location in the Greater Toronto Area will give you a competitive advantage. Halton Hills' location, close to your North American markets will assure prompt delivery of your products. Halton Hills' available and trained workforce will help you obtain a high level of productivity. Halton Hills' quality of life helps you attract and keep valued employees.
The Town of Halton Hills is part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) - located 45 kilometres (28 miles) west of the City of Toronto - close to the action, but away from the congestion.
- The Halton Hills Premier Gateway Business park is located at the intersection of Highways 401 and 407.
- The Gateway has 3 full interchanges to Highway 401 at Winston Churchill, Trafalgar Road and James Snow Parkway.
- There is easy access to Highways 401 and 407, and to Highways 403 and the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW).
- There is a 20-minute drive to Toronto's Pearson International Airport, which is Canada's largest airport and one of the busiest gateways in North America. The John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is a 50-minute drive from Halton Hills.
Whether you are looking for a site to build on, or a site to rent, whether you are looking for a one acre site or one hundred acres, your needs can be accommodated in the Halton Hills Premier Gateway.
The Halton Hills Premier Gateway in Halton Hills allows a wide range of uses including business and professional offices, computer electronics or data processing establishments, exhibition or conference facilities, wholly enclosed industrial and/or manufacturing use, restaurants, research facilities, warehouse use conducted wholly within an enclosed building, telecommunications services, and ancillary and complementary uses. Hotel use is permitted in the Gateway Zone.