Eden Oak (2147925 Ontario Inc.) Proposed 32 Lot Residential Development (Glen Williams)
Proposed Draft Plan of Subdivision & Zoning By-law Amendment Applications
File No(s): D12SUB09.001 & D14ZBA09.006
Applicant: 2147925 Ontario Inc.
Address: Part of Lot 21, Concession 9, Town of Halton Hills (Glen Williams)
Current Project Status
OMB Pre-Hearing scheduled for November 17, 2017 at the Town of Halton Hills.
Time: 10:00 AM
Date: Friday November 17, 2017
Place: Halton Hills Civic Centre
1 Halton Hills Drive (North of Maple Avenue)
Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON L7G 5G2
The file was circulated for comment and a Public Information Centre was held on November 6, 2012. No Public Meeting has been held to date.
On June 26, 2017 the re-zoning and subdivision applications were appealed by Eden Oak to the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB Notice of Pre-Hearing Conference)
This page has been created to provide periodic project updates to members of the public. Please consult this webpage regularly for updates and if you have any questions please contact Tony Boutassis, Planner, Development Review at the Town of Halton Hills at 905-873-2601 ext. 2338 (email Tony Boutassis) or contact the Planning and Sustainability Department at 905-873-2601 ext. 2900.
The purpose of the Draft Plan of Subdivision is to divide the lands into the appropriate blocks and parcels to accommodate residential construction.
The Zoning By-law Amendment seeks to change the zoning on the site from a Development (D) zone to a site specific residential zone to facilitate the proposed development.
Previous Application Submissions
- Functional Servicing Report by Condeland Engineering Limited, dated May 2009
- Draft Plan of Subdivision by Dolliver Surveying, dated June 1, 2009
- Zoning By-law Amendment Application Form
- Updated Environmental Implementation by LGL Limited, dated December 2010
- Preliminary Hydrogeological Assessment by Terraprobe, dated June 6, 2006
- Proposed Grading Plan (2 of 2) by Condeland Engineering Limited, dated November 2009
- Proposed Grading Plan (1 of 2) by Condeland Engineering Limited, dated November 2009
- Stage 1-2 Archaeological Assessment by AMICK Consultants Limited, dated May 18, 2010
- Environmental Implementation Report by LGL Limited, dated June 2010
- Draft Plan of Subdivision Application Form June 2009
- Draft Zoning By-law Amendment
Technical Comments From Town Staff ＆ External Agencies
Public Information Centre (PIC)
Sr Planner Development Review
Town of Halton Hills
1 Halton Hills Drive
Halton Hills ON L7G 5G2
Email: Tony Boutassis
Phone: 905-873-2601 ext. 2338